"The white fathers told us, "I think, therefore, I am" and the black mother within each of us – the poet – whispers in our dreams, I feel, therefore I can be free."- Audre Lorde

Monday, March 8, 2010

Robert Duval

Number Five: The Wacky Middle-Aged Couple we Befriended in the air-port lineup in Veradero- who in turn, gave us beer.

Tom, who liked to convince some that he was Robert, was a tispy man-- but a happy man. He once got lost for two whole days in Mexico. While in a different airport line , he also spontaneously decided to go to Brazil for a week, without telling his wife, instead of returning home to Canada. Tom-Robert was a great man. and Steph, his lovely wife was a lovely wife indeed.

3 comments:

  1. haha, i love the line "his lovely wife was a lovely wife indeed". hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is a tispy man?
    -Todd

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiSpy is the masculine version of tipsy.
    everyone knows this.

    ReplyDelete


snail coitus makes me smile